[ODE] Code quality

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Mon Feb 5 09:47:59 MST 2007

Hi,

 > Hello!
 >
 > I have the feeling that the code quality of ODE is decreasing
steadily. Many patches are simply thrown in. And there seems to be no
real coding style convention. How about a code quality project?

Several months ago I asked if there was a coding style for ODE.

I hate to have to look at the code and see the code not correctly
indented. (N.B. I don't care if it is 2 space or 8 space or a tab since
I can set emacs to whatever it is decided).

So maybe we can define an style and stick to it and people submitting
patch must follow it or the one patching the code make sure the
indentation is respected.

Remi