[ODE] body id of 0

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Sep 18 19:20:34 MST 2005

That's a bug in your program; either you didn't store the value returned
from the first creation, or your code didn't actually run the creation,
or the creation failed. ODE works as documented in this case. Take the
debugger to your code and step through your creation code, examining the
values after each line.

Cheers,

			/ h+