[ODE] wobbling hinged door

Martijn Buijs buijs512 at planet.nl
Sat Sep 17 16:52:10 MST 2005

Vast wrote:
 > Real doors technically have 2 hinges.. I dont see anything hacky about it.
 >
 > Tim

True, but the hinge joints in ODE aren't real world hinges, and have an infinite long axis around
which the body/bodies rotate, right?

What I meant with 'hacky' is that, imho, one hinge should be able to do the job theoretically.

To get to the second point of my question, I would like to know whether it is possible to set the
ERP values for individual joints, and if so, would I be able to solve the problem with that?

Martijn