[ODE] wobbling hinged door

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Sep 18 19:15:54 MST 2005

What are the contacts of your door? Does it interpenetrate the wall?
That would make it unhappy.

Adding a second hinge would just create fighting constraints, and lead
to a less stable system. That's actually something that's mentioned in
the ODE documentation (but not that particular case).

Cheers,

			/ h+