[ODE] High speed rigid body collisions

Manu Beau barchange at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 1 17:08:29 MST 2005

I don't try to use a plane but i think i will have the
same problem because the standard collision function
doesn t take into account body's moves. Indeed, it
tests collisions only between geoms' position at a
given time (it is based on geoms penetration).

Body's velocity is only used by contact joints.

cheers.