[ODE] how to compile an independent ode app on macosx

Tang Lihua tanglihua821229 at sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Jun 18 14:37:16 MST 2007

Hi, all
       It's me again. I write an ode program with carbon c++ of xcode on
macosx. I can build and go in debug mode. but when i run the app
directly in "debug" directory, it refuses to work. The app    exit
quickly without giving any error info. it seems cannot find drawstuff
and ode library.

Is there any oder having the experience about creating ode app on
macosx? who can give me some hints about setting the ode library? thanks
in advance.