[ODE] A question on contacts and their persistence

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Tue Jan 16 15:28:53 MST 2007

> Nice renderings!

Thanks! I've been working hard, learning GLSL and writing my own
state-sorting octree visibility graph. It's fun work, actually.

So, I tried out other primitives, and spheres, boxes and cylinders
produce persistent contacts that make more sense.

http://zakariya.net/shamyl/etc/Contact-Box-0.png
http://zakariya.net/shamyl/etc/Contact-Box-1.png

My guess then is that this is a Capsule specific behavior.

I'll give a stab at the box_stack -- I'm generally cautious on OS X
to do a make-install producing shared libs since it confuses Xcode
mightily... but it's worth examining, so long as I remember to make
uninstall when I'm done :p

shamyl at zakariya.net
	"authentic frontier gibberish"