[ODE] Code quality

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Feb 5 14:05:12 MST 2007

Note that intentation style, while nice, has zero correlation to quality
of code.

I'd be much happier if the quality of code submissions went up, or,
barring that, the quality of the control before patches were submitted
went up.

Of course, nobody has any real time to actually work on these things, so
don't expect it to get any better. Quality control is gruesomely boring
work that most people don't want to do for money, much less free.

Cheers,

          / h+