[ODE] ODE Documentation

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Thu Mar 30 15:47:32 MST 2006

I agree. Doxygen should be complementary. Maybe something similar to what
Ogre [  http://ogre3d.org  ] guys do could be done:

Documentation
-Manual   --> Current ODE api
-API Reference    --> Doxygen generated docs
-Wiki (Tutorials etc)    --> other kinds of information, like
http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki