[ODE] Moving to Subversion

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Fri Mar 17 11:03:22 MST 2006

Hmm.... my commit is forbidden:

stolk at suske:~/src/opende$ svn commit --username bram -m "Added cyl/plane isect
test, and added cyl to test_boxstack."
Authentication realm: <https://svn.sourceforge.net:443> SourceForge Subversion area
Password for 'bram':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svnroot/opende/!svn/act/856fc199-340f-0410-9c78-9170ce355699': 403 Forbidden
(https://svn.sourceforge.net)