[ODE] Moving to Subversion

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:00:44 MST 2006

Wow, that went a lot faster than I anticipated. ODE is now in
Subversion. You can get the old unstable branch from here:

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opende/trunk

The old HEAD is here:

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opende/branches/cvs_head

The 0.5 release is here:

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opende/tags/0.5.0

Have a look, let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I
will see what I can do. After things have had a chance to settle down
I will raise the issue of branching for an 0.6 release (wait, did I
just "ODE" and "release" in the same email?)

Tomorrow I will try to hunt down references to CVS on the wiki and the
documentation and see about getting them updated.

Jason