[ODE] Trimesh As Ground??

Bastian von Halem odemail at one-digit-ahead.com
Thu Jul 20 12:50:20 MST 2006

Trimesh vs trimesh collision is indeed a weak point of ode. I recently
tried ODE with the Bullet collision detection system
(http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet/) which has excellent collision
detection, there's an example to combine Bullet and ODE in the Bullet SDK.

You may also try the heightfield collider or other different collision
primitives.