[ODE] When was ODE last updated?

Nagymathe Denes denes at invictus.hu
Tue Jan 31 00:58:38 MST 2006

Hi,

I don't share your worry about ODE would be dying. It is constantly evolving, maybe just too slowly and carefully. :o)
As for my part, i've found this mailing list much more useful than the cvs rep.; i think it's because most of us using ODE don't have write access to the cvs, but can share and discuss ideas here. (It isn't a bad thing though, as this way the ideas get 'filtered' and only the best ones get into the cvs :o)
New dynamics libs are coming and going all the time as there's a need for good physics sim., some of them may seem to be better for the first look, but in the long term as i see ODE unsurprisingly still 'stands the competition'.

Btw, i completely agree with the last rows. :o)

Denes