[ODE] Colliider space/geom issues

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Feb 26 10:17:49 MST 2006

I think you could probably merge the two terrain classes into one without
much trouble, but since I didn't wirte them in the first place, I can't
speak for them.  Perhaps Benoit Chapperot is still on the list and could
offer some insight into why he chose to write two separate modules?

It's up to you guys what to do with the cone class.  I've never needed it,
and I don't know if anyone else has used it.  I believe the cone and
heightmap classes are completely independent of each other.

-- john