[ODE] question about game scenario using ODE

Misha Smelyanskiy mmaloff2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 15:48:50 MST 2006

Hello,
  I am a new-bee to ODE and game programming.

  Can someone please recommend a link to a nice-looking open source demo written using ODE. More specifically, I am interested in some small but realistic game scenario which stresses out the collision detection and iterative solver.
  For example, a bunch of robots shooting a few high buildings, making a lot of rubble, would be one such example.

  Alternatively, if you can recommend some tool I can use to build and simulate (via ODE) such an example, that'd be great too.

  Thank you for your advice,
  Mike