[ODE] ODE on x86_64 machine

Simon Su ssu8888 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 18:04:30 MST 2006

Hi All,

I am sorry for double posting since I am new to this
list.

I am trying to compile a version of ODE running on
x86_64 machine. Without uncommenting the line

#OPCODE_DIRECTORY=OPCODE

ODE source code will compile on x86_64 with just
editing the file ode/test/test_space.cpp, in line 127
and 128, by changing int to long.

However with the OPCODE_DIRECTORY=OPCODE uncommented,
I am getting this

g++ -c -Wall -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Wall
-fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -Iinclude -IOPCODE
-DdTRIMESH_ENABLED -DdNODEBUG -O1 -o
OPCODE/OPC_AABBTree.o OPCODE/OPC_AABBTree.cpp
[...]
OPCODE/OPC_AABBTree.cpp:295: error: cast from
‘Opcode::AABBTreeNode*’ to ‘udword’ loses precision
OPCODE/OPC_AABBTree.cpp:309: error: cast from
‘Opcode::AABBTreeNode*’ to ‘udword’ loses precision
[...]

and some other warnings.

Is there a type that I can change udword to for x86_64
to compile just like the int to long change?

Thank you much

Simon