[ODE] New release?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Dec 20 13:38:16 MST 2006

No objections here, I've been thinking about doing the change from dual
float point compilations to OpenGL like suffixes
(f for float arguments,d for double), which would radically change the
API, so a new release is a very good idea.

I am also thinking about the switch from static collision detection to a
dynamic one.