[ODE] Using dTrimeshDataID ....

arturapps arturapps at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:48:51 MST 2006

Hi people !

I have some doubts about how to use dTrimeshDataID  in order to create
Trimeshes.

Supose I have created a  dTrimeshDataID  by calling
dGeomTrimeshDataCreate().   Is it possible to use  this dTrimeshDataID  to
create two independent Trimeshes ?  I mean : I want to create two geoms with
the same shape , but each one can have different position and orientation.

I imagine that I can store one dTrimeshDataID for each shape I can have  in
my world and than start creating trimeshes using the ids to point the
desired shape for each one ... am I correct ?

Thank you people :)