[ODE] Trimesh -> other objects performance question...

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed May 11 08:44:32 MST 2005

>  I believe I am doing a debug build all the time (the release
> build should improve the performance, right?) Yet it still should
> not be a cause for such a sudden decrease in speed...

Why are you asking for advice when you obviously think you know
better than the people who answer your question? And exactly how
do you think that this makes it more likely people will answer
your next question?

You also ignored the (subtle) question that suggested you measure
what's actually taking the time. Try something like VTune or
CodeAnalyst. Also make sure your graphics isn't tied to the
vertical refresh, use a release mode build, and all those other
standard "benchmarking 101" requirements.

Cheers,

			/ h+