[ODE] Re: Problem with UNSTABLE branch

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Sat Jul 2 01:49:14 MST 2005

Darío Mariani wrote:
>   I just downloaded de UNSTABLE branch and I found that there seems to
> be some problem with CVS, the misc.cpp file has a broken dRandInt
> function, but when I browse the CVS from the web seems to be ok.

What you have in your local file is a CVS conflict; you have a
local modification to dRandInt (i.e. you applied someone's
patch) which could not be automatically merged with the changes
from CVS.  If you remove misc.cpp and check it out again, it
should be fine (unless someone's actually checked in their own
conflicted version to the branch!).

--adam
Adam D. Moss   -   adam at gimp.org