[ODE] Re: Problem with UNSTABLE branch

Darío Mariani mariani.dario at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:57:21 MST 2005

  The problem seems to be that some patches were applied to the MAIN
branch and not applied to UNSTABLE. Here is what I did:

1. Erased everything.
2. cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/opende login
3. cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/opende co -j UNSTABLE -P ode
4. cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/opende logout

And I found these warnings from CVS:
U ode/CHANGELOG
RCS file: /cvsroot/opende/ode/CHANGELOG,v
retrieving revision 1.54
retrieving revision 1.54.2.3
Merging differences between 1.54 and 1.54.2.3 into CHANGELOG
rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
U ode/ode/src/misc.cpp
RCS file: /cvsroot/opende/ode/ode/src/misc.cpp,v
retrieving revision 1.7
retrieving revision 1.7.2.1
Merging differences between 1.7 and 1.7.2.1 into misc.cpp
rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge

So there are two conflicting versions of RandInt, one in each branch.

          Darío