[ODE] <Survey>: ODE - Present and Direction.

Mike Reinstein web_fella at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 10:58:05 MST 2004

Not to get too caught up in details, but it strikes me that the even spread
might be the result of the poll being thrown together very quickly...A lot
of the questions are doubly redundant, plus giving people the option to
check all boxes they want causes people to respond differently than if you
limited their answer set.  I think redesigning the poll would yield
drastically different results. As it stands right now, we've not learned
much from it (we already knew before the poll that everybody wants
everything :P)

just my 2.5 cents

--neko

&gt;From: James Arthur &lt;teamonkey at gmail.com&gt;
&gt;To: ode at q12.org
&gt;Subject: Re: [ODE] &lt;Survey&gt;: ODE - Present and Direction.
&gt;Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:13:34 +0100
&gt;
&gt;On Tue, 11 May 2004 10:55:40 -0700, Russ Smith &lt;russ at q12.org&gt;