[ODE] <Survey>: ODE - Present and Direction.

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Wed May 12 17:15:13 MST 2004

> limited their answer set.  I think redesigning the poll would yield
> drastically different results. As it stands right now, we've not learned
> much from it (we already knew before the poll that everybody wants
> everything :P)

I disagree, there's a lot of useful info in there.  For example, what people
generally think of ODE, that the biggest perceived failings are currently
solver speed and collision accuracy (makes sense), the fact that most of the
collision primitives are useful to a lot people...

With regards to having too many options to check, the survey doesn't allow
things like assigning priorities to answers - it's either 1 of 10, or any of
10 - so I had to break the 'top 3 priorites' question into 3 steps of single
answers.  It's not ideal, but if you look at those, again you see what
people most care about.

Which questions did you find redundant?
--
gl