[ODE] My ODE++

Manohar B.S sciphilog at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 21:18:33 MST 2004

>> C++ implementation/ wrapping

      Good work. My suggestion is that there should be
very Clear, Rugged and Hierarchical c++ mplementation.
My be then ODE will be more ealsily become "Managed
Code".

 The problem I face is with the Contact Joints. A body
should have it's own surface property. One class by
name CBody can have geom, phys & surface prop, audio
prop, & graphics prop. When two bodies collide, each
having its own dGeomContact, a method of evaluating a
single resultant dGeomcontact should be implemented.

 ResultantGeomContact = EvalResult(dGeomCont1,
dGeomCont2);

 Again the CBody may or may not have physics depending
on the whether they are static or dynamic.

Cheers!
Manohar

name=ode++.zip