[ODE] Opcode TrisMesm collisions

Julien LOLLIVIER julien.lollivier at quiris.com
Sun Jul 13 06:09:02 2003

I was using Andrew D Newman dxTriangle contrib (runs very well for sphere/mesh collisions) and I'm trying to migrate to OPCODE.

I'm feeding OPCODE without any problems, but collisions on some triangles are very hard (like explosions, in facts), and on some others like if my wheels (spheres) were sinking into triangles...

As I use double-sided triangles, some of my triangles could be counter-clockwise and other clockwise. Can OPCODE be confused with this situation ? Is there any solutions ? (I need collisions with the two sides of my triangles !)

Xfennec.
http://raydium.cqfd-corp.org