[ODE] Problems with version 0.39

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Mon Jul 14 13:03:01 2003

> DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!
>
> no i didn't. Now it's working, thx! But i think this define should be
> removed from ODE, or at least be set by default because even without it I
> was able to create my triangles meshes and all; not having it defined only
> disabled the colliders for it...

I think Russ added the define for a good reason. Opcode isnt guaranteed to
compile on all platforms.I think i'll add an assert to the create function
of the trilist to warn the user that he should define this flag if he wants
to use trimeshes. This indeed caught many people. Including me. :-)

> Anyway, thank you, I'll probably have a better night of sleep tonight. :)

No problem.

Erwin