[ODE] Successfully compiled libs and examples with Borland

Michael Ritter ritter at x-sites.de
Sat Apr 20 23:02:20 2002

Hi,

finaly I made the libs compiling with Borlands free command line compiler.
Mostly without the make, but I have them running and also the examples
(demos) are working. I will try to do a usable make file when I solved my
only problem.

When compiling the geom.cpp I get following error:

Error E2045 geom.cpp 1595: Destructor name must match the class name in
function dGeomGroupDtor(dxGeom *)

I compiled all files with "bcc32  -w- -c -DWIN32". Just the geom.cpp does
show up this error. Has anybody an idea to solve this ? I for my own
removed the line to get it working. And it works, but it crashs if my
objects have some distance between them.

So if anybody has some ideas, let me know. I will do a usable make file for
all Borland users.

And as this is my first post on ODE-List, I thank Russ for his great
physics (even if it's still the beginning) and all users of ODE.

Bye,

	Michael Ritter
	ritter@x-sites.de