[ODE] 0.8.2 candidate

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Thu Sep 27 14:09:14 MST 2007

Hello Jason and Jon,

Jon Watte said:
> The thing is that the warnings may be helpful when porting to 64-bit,
> so casting them away would be a disservice.

Ok, so 2 differing opinions. I have never ported an application (let
alone a library) to 64-bit, so I wouldn't know about what Jon says,
but I've always hated pragmas almost as much as warnings... Anyways,
if no one insists on taking the decision to fix them, I'll defer to
Jon's knowledge and experience on this one.

Anything on the demo_heightfield crash, and the new trimesh-trimesh
code's assertion failure?

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/