[ODE] --enable-release not working any more?

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Mon Sep 24 01:24:31 MST 2007

No, the absolutely proper thing is to not generate debug symbols for release
build at all (remove -g switch) and make an option for configure script to
enable debug information if necessary.
Without generating the symbols the build will be faster.

Oleh Derevenko
-- Yahoo ID: oleh_derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783