[ODE] new assert in box.cpp

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Mon Sep 24 01:20:43 MST 2007

Hi

Sorry, this is not my code - I do not know the math used there. I just saw
that comment and thought that all such statements should be validated. So I
added assertion check there.
Bram told me that it does not happen with double type for him, only with
float. So I would suppose there can be very a small penetration depth which
is calculated as negative because of larger computational errors of float
type. The easiest way to fix the issue is just to remove that asserion
check. However I would suggest to find the author of the code and let him
make the decision, if possible.

Oleh Derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783