[ODE] ODE 0.8.1 RC1 released

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Mon Sep 17 04:07:43 MST 2007

Hi

----- Original Message -----
>> Nevertheless, I think Oleh's contribution is highly valuable. It is a
>> known
> fact that is easier to catch a bad commit than to look for the source of a
> bug. And in this case, it would be a very hard finding bug, for the
> reasons
> also posted by Oleh.
>> Coding and patching is much appreciated, but so is reviewing, as Oleh
>> did.
>> He didn't only complain, but also spent time working in ODE.
>
> Right, but it's all about _how_ you offer your help.  Arrogance is never
> appreciated in a forum that by definition is based on the friendly
> cooperation of unpaid volunteers.

I beg everybody pardon if it harms somebody's feelings, but I'm in a tight
schedule most of the time and when I see things that add me extra work I
often get nervous and can hardly control myself. I try to make lots of fuss
to force quick resolution of the problem and avoid similar problems in
future.
So, there is a rule about me: skip any abuse that might originate from me. I
never keep anger for anybody and subconsciously expect the same attitude to
me.

Oleh Derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783