[ODE] ODE 0.8.1 RC1 released

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Mon Sep 17 00:37:12 MST 2007

El Thursday 13 September 2007 20:06:04 Jason Perkins escribió:
> No one here has time to check everything. That's why there is a public
> SVN and release candidates, so the users who are getting this software
> FOR FREE (that's you, by the way) can help out and find these issues.
> The trackers are also public, so interested users (that's you again)
> can review any new submissions for problems. Your indignation is
> misplaced and unnecessary.
>
> I, for one, very much appreciate the effort Bram is putting in to
> process the patches and bug fixes

Nevertheless, I think Oleh's contribution is highly valuable. It is a known
fact that is easier to catch a bad commit than to look for the source of a
bug. And in this case, it would be a very hard finding bug, for the reasons
also posted by Oleh.

Coding and patching is much appreciated, but so is reviewing, as Oleh did. He
didn't only complain, but also spent time working in ODE.