[ODE] Find dParamSuspensionERP in ODE.NET

Dave Grundgeiger dave.grundgeiger at codenouveau.com
Fri Sep 14 10:21:01 MST 2007

Just a personal design preference: I assume from this definition that each
enumerated constant *must* have a specific underlying value (LoStop == 0,
HiStop == 1, ..., LoStop2 = 256, HiStop2 == 257, etc.) and that the code
will break if they don't have these specific values. If that is the case,
then you should specify all values explicitly.