[ODE] ODE running very slow on Windows XP 64bit

Troost S.Troost at student.TUDelft.NL
Thu Sep 13 04:53:37 MST 2007

Hello,

I am using ODE in a humanoid robot simulation. Recently I switched to
Windows XP 64bit and noticed a speed drop while running the 32bit
compiled version of ODE of a factor 30!! First it ran around realtime
and now only at 0.03 times realtime. Are there solutions found to this
problem or others that are having the same problem? I am using ODE 0.81
(and ODE 0.5 also has this problem). I am not using the trimesh code by
the way.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan