[ODE] Triangle Meshes

Jeremy pseudosig at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 10:38:40 MST 2007

As soon as you suggested this, I had a flashback to
the model creation in Wings3D, when I used the bevelor
tool.  When you do extreme beveling, it seems
sometimes that polygons faces can merge to a single
point and are ALSO included in the object file export.
 So I checked my model against this hypothesis and it
indeed has degenerate triangles where extreme beveling
happens.

I haven't tried this in the ODE demo example, but I'm
sure this is a step in the right direction.

Thanks!