[ODE] Triangle Meshes

Jeremy pseudosig at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 08:50:54 MST 2007

I compiled ode with both and the behavior was pretty
much the same for either.  Basically my trimesh is a
topologically detailed rounded die (your usualy 6
sided die).  There are regions in the mesh that have
closely located vertices.  Could there be issues in
precision with closely grouped vertices so as to crash
the demo app?