[ODE] Licence

Bram Stolk b.stolk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:36:12 MST 2007

I think this is a technicality.
I changed the date to 2007 in the svn repo.
If someone thinks this is not appropriate, let me know.
License stuff can get messy sometimes, and I found that it is best not to be
too pedantic about it.
I am not sure what is common practice here: are all contributions
automatically copyright transfered to Russ?

  Bram

On 9/6/07, Russell Bartley <russellbartley at kromestudios.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  we're using ODE for a game, and the last version we merged with was 0.6.
>
>  we're happy to do this, but after looking at the BSD licence, noticed
> that it only refers to copyrights up to 2004.
>
>   Is there a later version of this Licence? or is this the one we run
> with?
>

> This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or
> confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the
> individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
> indicated in this message, or the employee or agent responsible for
> delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not copy or
> deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should
> permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the
> sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments,
> which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must
> be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by the sending company or any of
> its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s)
> are free from computer virus or other defect.

Zapp: Captain's log, stardate...er..
Kif: Ohhh. April 13th.
Zapp: April 13th. Point 2.