[ODE] ODE 0.8.1 RC1 released

Bram Stolk b.stolk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:57:32 MST 2007

Dunno, I closed this patch, because in the comment
by hidden_asbestos, it was claimed that #1175 fixed this.

You can see the 1175 edit here:
http://opende.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opende/trunk/ode/src/heightfield.cpp?r1=1166&r2=1175

I'll re-open the patch if you think it does not correspond to the patch.

   bram

Zapp: Captain's log, stardate...er..
Kif: Ohhh. April 13th.
Zapp: April 13th. Point 2.