[ODE] Ode modelling

Georg Martius mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Sep 4 08:45:13 MST 2007

Hi,

You could just use dBodyAddForce and dBodyAddTorque to accelerate the body in
the direction of the mouse cursor and also keep it straight. The later you
can do by checking the pose of the body with dBodyGetRotation. You will get a
4x3 Matrix, where you only need the 3x3 part. It is the Transformation matrix
for converting local body coordinates into global coordinates.  (actually
just the rotation not the translation, but you don't need the translation
here)

Regards!
	Georg