[ODE] Compiling only ODE and not drawstuff

Samuli Riihonen samuli at riihonen.net
Sat Oct 27 13:40:08 MST 2007

Hi.

I'd suggest you run configure as usual and just run make in ode/src
This gives you libode.a.
You'll have to install headers and the library manually though.

I'll be upgrading to Leopard next week and could have a look at
drawstuff to make it compile again. Drawstuff for OS X has been using
some deprecated APIs which may now have been removed from Leopard.

- Samuli