[ODE] Compiling only ODE and not drawstuff

Tyler Cole tyler at iamtyler.com
Sat Oct 27 12:49:31 MST 2007

I'm trying to compile ODE on OS X 10.5 Leopard and it throws up during
drawstuff compilation. I don't need drawstuff since my goal is to be
able to use PyODE, which doesn't need drawstuff. What do I need to
change/do in order to compile only ODE? Or, how can I manually compile
ODE and turn it into a library I can stick somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is for my senior
project and I would LOVE to be able to develop it on my MacBook.
Thanks in advance!

Tyler