[ODE] Choice of the physical engine

Youness Benhar ybenhar at corys.fr
Tue Oct 23 04:40:38 MST 2007

Hi Guys !

Let me contact you to know your opinion on the subject on which I am
working. I hope you can help me! (If you can of course)

I am about to model a vehicle with a crane yard for handling (Many jacks).
Knowing that I am not a Computer programmer (but mechanic engineer) And I do
not know yet how the two physical engines functioning. In your opinion which
of the two tools bullet, ODE should I use (more appropriate)?

N.B : "In fact, I noticed that ODE has a lot of documentation, while Bullet
the information are limited to user manual and forum"

Youness