[ODE] how to debug and fix NAN values

Hampa hampa at toribash.com
Mon Oct 22 09:16:33 MST 2007

Hi Bram,

It is the dNormalize4 (b->q) in void dxStepBody (dxBody *b, dReal h)
in util.cpp.

This is called from dInternalStepIsland_x2.

I checked the values when entering the dxStepBody function and
(depending on scenario) the lvel, avel, facc or tacc values have
ended up as nan.

With this I think I need to figure out where in
dInternalStepIsland_x2 the values are introduced.

/hampa