[ODE] how to stopbody enabling by joint

Krystian Ligenza kxxl at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Oct 22 06:24:49 MST 2007

I have look more in mailing list archive, and see that this topic was
many times discussed. Main problem is how to set that joint should only
affect  one body and other  left  unforced.  Maybe we should think about
adding flag for this, by adding dJointSetXXXParam with dParamAffectBoth,
dParamAffectFirst, dParamAffectSecond? If joint can link with world,
this should not be impossible to do - correct me if I'm wrong?

Cheers,
Krystian