[ODE] ode 0.9.0 good to go

Adrian Boeing junk at adrianboeing.com
Mon Oct 15 07:14:40 MST 2007

Hello Jean,
> I was wondering, is there an official OO binding for C++ in the works
> (or does someone have something they could contribute)?

Not as far as I am aware, however I would think that anyone wanting a
C++ interface would be able to get this from one of the wrapper
projects, either:
PAL (pal.sourceforge.net)
OPAL
(http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal_wiki/index.php/OPAL:Physics_Editor)
Gangsta Wrapper (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gangsta)

AFAIK, PAL is the only project still in development, and I would gladly
contribute the PAL C++ code to the ODE project as an official wrapper.

The only problem is the PAL wrapper for ODE is not very complete.
OPAL might give you a better start, since the only engine it was
designed for is ODE.

Cheers,
-Adrian