[ODE] dGeomMoved hook

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:55:01 MST 2007

Jon Watte (ODE) escreveu:
> I don't think this should be per geom, because you may have many geoms
> for a single body. The logical place to put it is on the body. Geoms
> without a body don't move at all.

Indeed, thanks for pointing this out. I attached a second patch for
dBodySetMovedCallback() instead:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1813079&group_id=24884&atid=382801

This also exposes dGeomGetBodyNext(), and creates a dBodyGetFirstGeom().
I know I should submit it in another patch, but IMHO if you want to do
something interesting (like destroying bodies that are too far away,
like projectiles) you may need access to the geoms (to destroy them too).

--
Daniel K. O.
"The only way to succeed is to build success yourself"