[ODE] Length calculation

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat Oct 13 16:16:30 MST 2007

I am saying that the change you propose is not any more precise, for
exactly the reasons you suggest -- but the additional work for the CPU
is measurable. Thus, leave dLength3() the way it is. And if there is a
precision difference, then there's one more operation in the chain in
the proposed change case, which thus will be slightly less precise.

Cheers,

          / h+