[ODE] 3 out of 4 contacts box->plane?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Oct 10 21:07:30 MST 2007

Those values look totally normal for an "almost resting" situation. If
you really want it to settle, make sure body sleeping is turned on, and
that you apply rotational inertial dampening each time step.

If there are no flags set on the contact, then Mu is a force limit (in
whatever your force unit is -- likely Newtons if you're
meters-kilos-seconds).

If the contact friction model flag is set, then Mu is a dimensionless
friction coefficient.

The manual has more information.

Cheers,

			/ h+