[ODE] 0.9-rc1

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Sun Oct 7 09:10:54 MST 2007

Bram, that's OK, but I don't think it is worth copy-pasting such large functions. If you consider how many operations they include, adding one more extra call to make dNormalize a simple wrapper would not have any performance influence. Furthermore, if you implement dNormalize in header and mark them as "inline", they will be inlined and will not generate even that extra call.

So, I'm moving dNormalize implementation to header and making it look like this:

static inline void dNormalize3(dVector3 v)
{
    int iNormalizationResult = dSafeNormalize3(v);
    dIASSERT(iNormalizationResult);
}

Oleh Derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783