[ODE] TriMesh Update Info needed

slasharena sandeep.slash at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:28:43 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm working on Collision with TriMesh and a Sphere. The collision works fine
in the begining.

When I update my Trimesh (like increasing the number of triangles, changing
vertices, etc).....I got no idea about updating the Tri Mesh
Data...:confused:

This is what I do in InitFunction()

{

Data = dGeomTriMeshDataCreate();

dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSimple(Data, (dReal*)m_vVertexArray, m_iVertexCount,
m_iIndexArray, m_iIndexCount);

TriMesh = dCreateTriMesh(space, Data, 0, 0, 0);

}

In Update function(), I change all the variables , like vertexcount,
indexcount, etc...So How do I
 tell the TriMeshData that info has been changed???

I've been struggling a lot to get info regarding.....Could someone please
help me????

Thanks,

Sandeep.